- Frequency Coverage: All amateur bands 1.8-54MHz;
- extensions and/or changes on request.
- Power Output: 1500W PEP or 1200W continuous
- carrier, no mode limit.
- Intermodulation Distortion: Better than 35dB below rated
- Hum and noise: Better than 40dB below rated output.
- Harmonic Output Suppression:
-1.8-21.5MHz - better than 50dB below rated output;
- 24-54MHz - better than 66dB below rated output.
- Input and Output Impedances:
- nominal value: 50 Ohm unbalanced, UHF (SO239)
- input circuit: broadband, VSWR less than 1.3:1,
1.8-54MHz continuously (no tunings, no switching);
- bypass path VSWR less than 1.1:1, 1.8-54MHz continuously;
- output matching capability: better than VSWR 3:1 or
greater at reduced output levels.
- RF Gain: 13dB typically, frequency response less than
- 1dB (60-85W drive power for rated output).
- Primary Power: 85-132V and 170-264V (100, 110, 120,
- 200, 210, 220, 230 & 240V nominal taps, +10%-15%tol.),
- 50-60Hz, single phase, 3500VA consumption at rated
- Complies with CE safety and EMC requirements, as well as FCC regulations.
- Size & Weight :
- operating: WxDxH: 422x355x195mm, 26.5kg. (16.6x14x7.7 inches, 58.4lbs)
- shipping: WxDxH: 560x560x300mm, 29.5kg. (22x22x12 inches, 65lbs)
- Operating environments:
-temperature range: 0...+50 degs.Celsius;
-humidity: up to 95% @ +35 degs.Celsius;
-height: up to 3000m above sea level without output